Worcestershire and Garlic Grilled Bison Sirloin
Grilling meats isn’t just for summer anymore. Whip up this easy marinade in minutes, fire up the grill and serve this marinated bison sirloin alongside potato salad and corn-on-the-cob for a mouthwatering meal.
Prep Time 25 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 30 minutes
- 24 oz (2 packages) Bison Sirloin Steaks
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce - or gluten-free substitute
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic - finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1-1/4 teaspoon salt
- Canola oil - for grill
Combine Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, lemon zest, oil, garlic, thyme, and ¾ teaspoon salt in a small bowl and stir to combine.
Place steaks in a large resealable bag. Add the marinade, seal bag and use hands to squish the bag and coat in the marinade. Transfer to refrigerator and marinate for 1 hour.
Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Pat meat dry and season with remaining ½ teaspoon salt. Oil grill and grill meat until grill marks form, about 4 to 6 minutes per side for medium. Grill meat 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest about 5 minutes before slicing against the grain.
Kid-friendly. Gluten-free, if using substitute.